The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Looking Forward to Tomorrow......

And you ask why?

Not the fact that my wonderful and handsome husband is going out of town again, to our office in Phoenix. He'll be home Saturday mid-day so that's not too bad. Anyways, I won't be alone. I'll actually have much wanted company from my two most favorite little people to be around.

JD and Kenzie! I leave here from work at 5 and go straight to JD's t-ball practice where they will be with their Fufu (Jimmy's mom). Steph and Jimmy are headed out of town for a much needed 4 days away!!! I am watching JD and Kenzie for all four days..........and I can't wait!!!!!!

They were at my house this past Saturday visiting Eric and Alison, who came to see us and show off Alison's beautiful new engagement ring (wedding next year in Maryland - yeah!!!) Anyway, when they left, I told JD to start counting down the days until he gets to come stay 4 days with me...........because I would be counting down the days too!!!! Stephanie says every day he asks how many and he himself, is pretty dang excited!!!

I have stayed up on my housework and plan to spend extremely fun, quality time with the two little loves of my life!!!!

I'm sure I'll have plenty to post about after the weekend!!!

OK, had to share some pictures we took at Thanksgiving. I so wanted a good picture with JD and Kenzie.

Take #1 - JD and Kenzie look, smile. Nope.
Take #2 - C'mon JD and Kenzie, KK wants a picture. Kenzie decides to think about it. JD wants no part in it!
Take #3 - Please, please, please. Nope. Don't think so.
Take #4 - Just one......................nope, we're getting aggrivated.
Take #5 - PLEASE - see how I am sweet talking them.
Take #6 - If you can't beat 'em - join 'em!!!!!!
Oh, I love those two. We're going to have a blast this weekend. Spoil Rotten Time!!!!

No comments: