The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Celebrating the Birth of my Soul-Mate......

45 years ago today Timothy Eugene Gannon was born. I was 1 day from being 10 months old. It wouldn't be until some 40 years later that Timothy and Kimberly would fall in love, realizing they were born to love one another and were definitely SOUL-MATES.
I am so grateful that the Lord created this special person through Delton and Cynda Gannon. He is indeed special. The Lord Jesus is my ROCK and reason for living! BUT, I am grateful that on this earth HE gave me Tim to be my tangible Rock and someone to share this life with. Oh, God is so good.
Tim is my very BEST FRIEND. He makes me laugh so hard each and every day, which if you know me, you know I love to laugh. He makes life fun and worth living.
He is so very handsome to me. He has eyes that calm me when he stares at me and makes me feel like I am the only one in the world. He has a smile, a beautiful smile that makes me melt. BUT as incredibly wonderful as these attributes are they don't compare to his heart. His heart is made of gold. He has been such a tremendous support and encouragement to me through a very, very tough year. Even in times that it stretched us, when we didn't agree on something, he still loved me and never left my side. I have never in my life felt so loved, treasured and wanted by a human being.
Thank YOU God for my Soul-Mate, my Best Friend, Lover and Partner for LIFE!!!! You have blessed me beyond measure and my cup indeed runneth over.
I love you Tim Gannon, more than a pig loves slop! Thank YOU for always being there for me. I look so forward to growing old with you and especially look forward to our "date" when we're 80!!!!

No comments: