The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Honoring My Parents....

Last month my parents celebrated 48 years of marriage. They are coming to Houston in a couple of days to join us in celebrating Princess MacKenzie's first birthday. I told them I would be giving them their anniversary gift when they arrived as I didn't want to ship it. I put together something for them and had it framed for their anniversary along with a few other fun things. My dad and I are into the "family tree" thing. I enjoyed helping my dad when I was younger work on our Family Tree for the Early's. The first Early to settle in America was John Early (from Ireland) in 1642 when he settled in Middlesex County, VA. Anyway, that is another blog in itself but I thought I would give my parents something of our immediate family tree.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mrs thang, thats so cute! hope you all are well. miss ya