The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

He's HOME!



Well, all I can say is I am a very happy lady. My man is HOME. I wanted so bad to blog yesterday but Monday's are crazy. I have lots I want to say about my feelings of Tim being home but I will have to do that when I have more time. What I did want to share is that he had a blast. He looks so good and so happy! It did him a lot of good. He is so grateful for the opportunity to get to go. He did say it was a once in a lifetime experience!!!! I am happy for him.


This is their group!

This is their camp. Can you imagine flying in to this every day after hunting? Beautiful!Here is his moose. Remember he will have these mounted to look like a bald eagle. Can't wait to see that.Here is the caribou. He is having the shoulder mount done.And the big BEAR!!!! We are still trying to decide about this guy. Full standing mount or the bear rug!!! This place is beautiful.
Tim and Neil
The view from the front porch of his cabin. Oh to wake up to this every morning!!!!

No comments: