The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The PRINCESS is oNe!

I so wanted to post this last week right after MacKenzie's first birthday but we left 3 days later for our annual NASCAR trip to Ft. Worth and I was a busy KK. BUT, I still have something to say about this................

The Princess of our family turned 1 last Sunday, October 26 and it was indeed a party for a princess. She looked so adorable. I can not tell you how blessed our family is to have her in it.



Miss Kenzie,

Your KK thinks you are so precious and so adorable. I want you to know that the day your sweet mommy told me she was pregnant, I knew you were going to be a princess! Your mommy was the girliest of all girls growing up and I knew God would bless her with getting to live that experience through her own little girliest of girls!!!!

I am so grateful that the Lord chose us as your family. Your KK and PaTim adore you and want more than anything to help raise you to be a wonderful, caring, considering, loving and Godly young woman!!!! It is your heritage!

Happy Birthday Princess!!!!

No comments: