The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1/2 way there.......

It's Wednesday night. I'm on the couch with my computer. Just got back from meeting Shannon in the Woodlands. We met at Barnes and Nobles, got us each some new reads then went to one of our fav places to eat.....The Cheesecake Factory. We had fun. Now I'm watching one of my favorite TV shows, Criminal Minds.

I am halfway through the week of missing my best friend. He is having a blast. I posted about him killing the moose. Well, yesterday he got his caribou (reindeer, if you don't know what they look like). He said it was so much fun. I'm not a hunter at all, but enjoy knowing he is having a successful and fun hunt. He said he tracked a bear for a while yesterday. I talked to him this morning before the helicopter came to get them for their hunt. He wanted to get the bear today. I haven't talked to him but for a second tonight. He called as Shan and I were leaving but we had a really bad reception. I'm hoping to still hear from him.

Here's the weird thing I found out. Gander, Newfoundland is 2 1/2 hours ahead of us. Where in this world did they gain an 1/2 hour? How is that? No one seems to know. Maybe I'll google that and see.

Well, just wanted to update Tim's hunt. I'm 1/2 way there. I can't wait to see him. We have Texans seasons tickets and I can't decide if I am going to go and take a friend or kiddo....or just give to Stephanie and Jimmy. I really want to see this game against the Colts and my Peyton Manning superquarterback. BUT, my bestest friend is more important and the thought of being at the game when he walked through these doors makes my bottom lip pooch out....makes me sad. I think I've about made my decision. I want to see him as soon as I can.

Peace out!!!

No comments: