The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Friday, December 5, 2008

TGIF.......

Oh, am I glad it's Friday. What a week. I am so ready to go home and decorate my house for CHRISTmas!!! We have been in our house well over a year now but last year we went to my folks for Christmas, and I didn't do it ALL UP! Can't wait.

I was looking through family pics over this last week (a lot from our Thanksgiving trip) and just laughed at how goofy we are. I love my family. I am blessed beyond measure. Each and everyone of them are the funniest people I know. I have the pleasure and joy of laughing daily!!! Thank You Lord!!!!

These are random. Some have a story - some of just how my crew (who all think I am obsessed with taking pictures) respond when I want to take a picture.















Kenzie LOVES to eat. She is so funny to watch!!!

















We love to go to our place in the country!! Bonfires always bring out the fun!!











Grandkids had had enough of pictures. One JD would do good, Kenzie would be looking somewhere else, then the next would be the opposite. I gave up and joined them!!!




Kenzie loves to make anyone smile!

Just a typical response to a camera.

Little too tight there Baby!














JD is in a stage where he just makes goofy faces when you point a camera on him.















Stephanie modeling before the bonfire!











Tim and I have Texans seasons tickets and love to go. Our group even went to New Orleans for the preseason game. Here's Tim high 5ing a Saint that he had just headbutted.












This is how Eric's precious girlfriend met Papa Tim for the first time. Eric wanted me to make sure his dad toned it down and behaved. He shouldn't have requested that. Tim was rednecked to the hilt!!


Now this was supposed to be a lovely Mother-Son picture!


























We always go visit my brother, Bubba at the firestation when we're in MS and Shan took JD's hat!


We always do a hayride at my folks. We tried to do in the day vs. night this time bacause it was so cold at night. Well, it was still cold and this was Shannon keeping warm.

2 comments:

Steph V said...

i am just now seeing this! i love it, except that awful picture of me. seriously mother!

Steph V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.