The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Tour of Homes 2008

Welcome to our home!!












Now remember, we are Texans. My husband is a hunter. Our snowmen look a little differenct in Texas.

Don't worry - we're keeping an eye on him. He's been told to leave the Buck alone!

My pretty red door really looks good at Christmas. Here's a bright picture so you can get the look.

Here it is with the lights on and no flash so you can really see the lights.












Come Inside................
Right inside the door is the very first nativity scene I owned. My mom got it for me years ago and it continues to be my favorite though I have several. This one is made of terra cotta.

This past weekend I needed a JD/Kenzie fix so they came and spent the night with Papa Tim and KK. JD and I were talking about the nativity and the birth of Christ. I went to pick up Baby Jesus to talk about HIM and JD took it in his hand and said, "oh, HE is so beautiful." I said, "yes, HE is!"
Here is Baby Jesus, and isn't HE beautiful?

My welcome wreath when you walk in.

This is our staircase. I love to wrap it in garland and bows!
Our mantle with our stockings. I love these so much because they go so well in our rustic family room!
Mantle lit up at night.

Here is our Christmas Tree.
Our Christmas tree with lights on/no flash.

Another Nativity Scene in my kitchen/breakfast room.My pencil tree in the kitchen/breakfast room. I love this tree. I get to decorate it however I want. The family tree in the living room has everything on it from many years of collecting. But, this one has my pretty's!!
Well, that's some of my favorites. I'll do phase 2 later with some more goodies!!!!

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!

No comments: