The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Prayers for Steph and Baby V

Log on to The Van Fam for Steph's post but she is about to go in to surgery in just a few minutes. Please pray for the Precious Lord to wrap His arms around both she and the precious little one growing inside her. I trust and know she will be fine!

PaTim and I had the privilege of having JD spend the night with us so Steph could go home last night and get a good night's rest and they had to leave the house at 6 this morning. I love the precious time with JD. As everyone was going to bed last night you go through the ritual of "JD kisses" which consists of a regular kiss on the lips with sound and all! Next comes eskimo kisses then of course you end with butterfly kisses. First one eye then he say's, "oder one". So both eyes kissed! Everyone gone to bed, just JD and I cuddled on the couch watching The Lion King when he finally said, "KK, I sleepy." So I took him up to his bed in Matt's room, hugged on him bunches, prayed with him and laid him down with all his sleepies...Mickey House, Bear, Bear blanket and regular blanket. He even took hostage my new neck pillow which he cuddled up with. I told him when woke up in the morning, just call KK and she would come get him. Then I leaned over kissed him and said, "I love you JD." With his precious and sweet little voice, he looked up at me and said, "I wuv you KK." Oh, I melt every time.

This morning as PaTim was finishing up getting ready I heard, "KK. KK." I opened the door to find the most precious little face with the biggest smile on his face waiting for his KK......holding in his arms everything in his bed!!! I'm thrilled to be able to work from home today and take care of my little man.
Thanks for your prayers for his sweet mama and my precious Sweet Pea!!!

No comments: