The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Day of My Birth

Well, today I turn 44 years old. On one hand I'm thinking to myself that I am getting old. On the other, I feel young, I am in love with my Soul Mate, and I pray God gives me 44 more years!!!



This is what he gave me for my birthday. We both are Irish and love things that reflect our Irish heritage. We have even both dreamed of visiting Ireland someday, hopefully soon. This bracelet speaks of us better than anything. It is what we call each other all the time. The Gaelic language - Mo Anam Cara - meaning My Soul Mate. Of course I bawled when I opened it. Tim has given me incredible pieces of jewelry since we have been together....my beautiful engagement ring which he picked out himself and of course that wedding band that bonds us for life!!!!!! First Christmas we were together he gave me a beautiful diamond heart necklace which he said was him giving me his heart. Next Christmas the Past, Present and Future Diamond Necklace. He even had me open three seperate boxes first which he wrote some incredible words describing our past. Our present. Our future. I loved them both so much that I combined the two penants on to one necklace which I never take off. He has given me incredible pieces of turquoise which I love. Now this...a beautiful bracelet that says My Soul Mate. Thank You Baby. You are TOO good to me! I love you!!!!!

My cup indeed runneth over and over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bracelet...even turned the laptop around so hubby could see it! HINT! HINT! Ha!

Steph V said...

B-U-T-Ful!!!! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person! Happy Birthday again, we'll see you tonight! JD is REALLY missing his KK!!