The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Headed to Phoenix

Well, Tim and I are off to the races in Phoenix (Phoenix International Raceway - PIR)!!!!!!

I am so excited for another long weekend with my Bestest Friend. We have both looked so forward to this weekend and know we will have a blast. We are going with some friends (our company doctor and his girlfriend) so that will be fun. The place we are staying at has a spa so I'm thinking while Tim and Rick are working for a few hours tomorrow Tanya and I are going to have to have massages and have a little pampering done!!!!

The PIR Spring race is a night race so Saturday night we'll be screaming for Junior to win. He usually runs quite well at Phoenix. As a matter of fact, the first PIR race we went to Junior did win!!! I was a happy woman!
So, hope you all enjoy your weekend! You won't hear from me until next week - I assure you I will be enjoying mine!!!!
Go Junior!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Steph V said...

Hope y'all are having fun! SHan and I are having a HUGE party at y'alls house tonight! Haha...just kidding! I can't wait for you to get home and to see what Jimmy and I have done in the backyard! It's purty!

Anonymous said...

So, Kim. Don't leave us hanging! How as the time in Phoenix! Richard and I are race fans, too! Woo Hoo!