The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Friday, November 14, 2008

End of another season......

Well, Tim and I leave the office in 5 hours to head to Miami, Florida for the last NASCAR race of the season. We did the annual Texas race 2 weeks ago and had a blast. I know this weekend will be super fun and super needed.

Every now and then, well, actually almost all the time I just want to go away from everything with my man. I absolutely treasure our family and our lives but with all that has been going on and the way life gets so busy, I just want to be alone with Tim sometime. I just want to focus on each other and chill. That is the plan for this weekend.

We have an office in Miami so we have some good friends there. We'll most likely hang out with them some. We are going with a friend we work with and his wife and should have a blast. I'll update next week.

I can't really share right now in any detail but I just want to give a SHOUT OF PRAISE to the Lord. He is working in our family. We still have a road to walk but I BELIEVE we will make it. He has done a few things over the last few days to remind me of HIS constant faithfulness and sovereignty. My heavy heart is lighter!!! Thank YOU FATHER!

No comments: