The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

And Happy Valentines Day AGAIN!

I posted my Happy Valentines late yesterday because I knew it would be later this morning before I could put anything up and I wanted it to be there first thing!

BUT, I wasn't expecting to walk in my office this morning late (went to Matthew's school Rodeo Dance program - that could be a blog in itself) and find more beautiful flowers. Timothy, you are so good to me. I can't even come up with the words right now to tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You are an incredible gift from God! My cup INDEED runneth over!!!!!
I can't wait for you to get home from Miami tonight. I have missed you Baby.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!


1 comment:

Steph V said...

Thanks again for watching JD last night so that Jimmy and I could enjoy VDay together. He sure loves his KK. This morning when were leaving for school he looked up and smiled real big and said, "KK's house?" I broke into him gently we were going to school and handed him a handful of m&m's.!