The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Prayers needed.....

I told you I would try to be a better blogger. Well, here I am but not really to share much about what's happening with the Gannon's as much as asking those of my friends and family that read this.......I need prayer. In a most desperate way.

1. I have been sick for 9 days. All stomach and head. Constant nausea. No appetite. At this point I feel extremely weak. Today I had blood tests run and am about to go have an abdominal ultrasound done. I am at work but need to be in bed. If I don't get a small burst of energy in the next hour I will go to bed.

2. Without really being able to share any details I do ask for major prayer for wisdom regarding a current situation that I am in that involves Matt and my ex. It has about gotten me extremely down and depressed but I am praying for God's strength and intervention into this whole situation. I am believing God to blow us all away and for Him to be glorifed in the outcome.

Thanks my friends and family.

1 comment:

Felicia Clowson said...

Gosh, it sounds like you've got alot going on in your life.

I always say that God will not give us what we can not handle and what we can not grow from.Sometimes it helps just to write. When I'm upset I write it all out and over and over again. It doesn't make it go away but it does help me see what I really need to be doing.

Hope you start feeling better.