The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank YOU Ricky and Tanya...........

OK, I had to share what Ricky and Tanya gave me yesterday for my early birthday present. They are the ones we go to race with every year to thank Dr. Rick for all his help and service to our company. They are very, very dear friends of ours!

Ricky is a huge Kyle Busch fan and loves to throw it in my face. I mean loves to (this last race in Vegas we were at a club Friday night and he pulls out of the back of pants/which he had been hiding a miniture Kyle Busch standup to sit on the table with us)!!!!! Here is a picture from last Phoenix race with him kissing (or licking) on Kyle Busch stand up in the grocery store.

Anyway, Ricky called me yesterday and said he wanted to run my birthday present to me at the office since Tim and I will be out of town on my birthday Saturday. He said he and Tanya were bringing it over.

I realized it was April Fool's Day and just knew that he was bringing me some sort of gag gift such as a life size stand up of Kyle Busch or something. He is second behind my Tim in practical jokes so I didn't have a clue on what to expect.

My office is close to the front door so I heard them come in and ask for me. I got up and started walking up front when I see Tanya standing there with a big smile on her face and Ricky peeking around the corner. I really didn't know what I was about to see.

I turned the corner and found the most incredible, thoughtful and wonderful birthday gift. I am still blown away by their gift. It means the world to me.

If you can't make it out, it is an AUTOGRAPHED Dale Earnhardt, Jr. T-shirt with a picture and ticket from last Phoenix race we went to. When we were at the race we were in the Raceway Club and Tanya won the shirt in a door prize drawing. I have to say I was jealous of her gift but also glad she won something. SO, she gave up her gift and she and Ricky had it very nicely matted and framed for my birthday! I LOVE IT AND AM SO GRATEFUL FOR IT AND FOR DEAR FRIENDS!!!!! Thank you Ricky and Tanya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear friend....want u to know that I think often of you and how your life has touched mine. I would love to see you one day...one year. Everytime I think of you I thank GOD for how HE has blessed you with your new family. Is HE good or what? Blessings and peace and joy to you today on your birthday. I love you.
Donna Hazelwood