The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cook-off Weekend Fun and Successful..............

Well, one more HUGE event is marked off the list....DONE! We had our company cook-off we do once a year. This is a big event and a lot of work goes in to it. I have chaired it for 5 years and Tim is the head cook so he and I put this on with a lot of work. I say we, but I mean we along with some of our co-workers that volunteer their time.

We did the Animal House Toga Party theme this year vs. the Saloon/western theme we have done last 2 years. It was fun to see so many people coming out in their togas!!!

Tim and his cook-team cooked enough food to feed approximately 2,000 people. Tim is really proud of the new pit that he, Dustin and James (from work) plus some of James' crew built. It still needs some accessories added but it cooked good.

We have the Texas Race this weekend and I will officially be jumping off this 500 mph ride I have been on since the end of February!!!! Ye-Haw!!

Well, here are some pics from the weekend.

No comments: