The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Friday, April 4, 2008

7 things you may or may know about Mama G

I was tagged by http://the-van-fam.blogspot.com/ (my precious daughter, Stephanie) so I guess I have to answer and pass on........................

Here are the rules: Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 Things...

1. I wake up every day of my life and roll over and stare at my wonderful, handsome husband sleeping and thank God for him. On the mornings he is out of town, I still roll over and stare at his pillow and still thank God for him.

2. Today is my birthday. I am 45. Wow.

3. My great uncle x 8 (Jubal Anderson Early) was a Confederate General in the Civil War.

4. I love turtles.

5. I have a Dale Earnhardt Jr. shrine in our house. (Not really a shrine - just a collection but it has come to be known as "the Jr. shrine").

6. I am a hairspray finatic. Years ago a friend and I used an off brand (can't remember it now) that they stopped selling and it took me years to find the new "perfect" hairspray and you wouldn't believe how many cans of hairspray it took.

7. I paraglided off Mt. First in Grindewald, Switzerland in 2002. Mt. First is around the same elevation of Pikes Peak.

Now, I don't really have enough bloggers to tag (unless I am re-tagging) so if you happen to get on my blog to read hope you learned something new about Mama G.

No comments: