The Fun and Crazy happenings of our Fun and Crazy FAMILY!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Dustin Gannon.....

Well, I am recovered enough to share that we had the most absolute beautiful and wonderful weekend. Friday we left work early to head out to Ashelynn Manor for Dustin and Nikki's wedding rehearsal. It was a beautiful place!!!

After the rehearsal we headed to Alicia's Mexican Grill for the rehearsal dinner which was very, very nice. Dustin and Nikki gave Tim and I and his mom, Karen, and her husband, Kenneth blocks that spelled out family with pictures of us on them. I absolutely love them and had them on my mantle as soon as I got home!!!!
Saturday morning we got up and Cynda, Tim's mom, myself, my mom, Stephanie and Little Mac all headed to the Junior League of Houston for the Bridesmaid Luncheon. It was a very nice meal and wonderful fellowship with Nikki, family and friends. Everyone was to bring Nikki an ornament for a gift. She received some beautiful ones.
After the luncheon I headed home to clean and cook chili as we were having 25 people over for dinner. We sure had a house full but it was a wonderful time of fellowship again as we gathered to celebrate Nikki and Dustin. Everyone was so excited because the wedding was upon us!!!!

Sunday morning I got up and met Nikki, her mom, Judy, sister, Shelly, Stephanie and their friend, Laura at Ashelynn Manor to all get our hair done together and help the bride get ready for the big day!!! It was a wonderful day as I have watched Nikki grow into the most beautiful lady inside and out and she was marrying my son, Dustin.
The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everything was put together so wonderfully and Nicole was one of the most beautiful bride's I'd ever seen. She was glowing radiantly with such beauty!! You could see happiness and joy all over her!!!! They said their vows and we were introduced to the new Mr. and Mrs. Dustin Gannon.

We watched as the photographer captured wonderful pictures that we are all so excited to see!!!

Everyone headed to the reception where we had a blast......an absolute blast. Lots of fun, dancing and celebrating was done!!!
We sent the happy couple off with bubbles everywhere in our friend, Steve's old car. It was the perfect wedding!!!!
Dustin and Nikki are currently having a blast, I'm sure in Cabo San Lucas!!! We wish them nothing but the very best for the rest of their lives. And I'm so ready for some more grandkids!!!!

All I can say, is I am still so very very full............my cup runneth over!!

No comments: